Provide quality child and family centered care that facilitate the healthy development of children and family stability. Services are delivered in the home, court and community and include assessment, safety and goal planning, case management and coordination. Positive outcomes are achieved through purposeful and respectful relationships rooted in trauma informed care, hope and evidence-based research. An openness to embrace and explore bias, equity issues, successes and challenges from a place of understanding and curiosity is needed to succeed and develop in the position/organization.
While the city / county listed in this posting will be the primary office location for this position the Foster Care Case Manager will hold a blended case load that includes cases in both Muskegon and Ottawa counties.
- Please note Education Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree is required per State of Michigan Child Welfare Standards
- BSW Degree preferred
- Other qualified related Bachelors’ degree per State of Michigan Child Welfare Standards
- BSW or other qualified related Bachelors’ degree per State of Michigan Child Welfare Standards
- Prior experience working with children and families,
- Prior experience with community based work
- Knowledge of / experience in Muskegon and Ottawa County required.
- Clean Driving records and current Auto insurance
- Previous foster care/child welfare experience, including CWTI training strongly preferred.